Yesterday when browsing Facebook i saw a app name called Parallel Space. It had a caption saying that Run Multiple Accounts. So i wanted to try it. Then i installed the Parallel Space app directly from Google Play Store. When i started using it i saw the magic of the app. It can help you run the second account of any app or game, facebook or whatsapp or even hike. You know that not all social networking apps let you run multiple accounts in one device. But this app solves that problem. It is not limited to social networking apps only, it can also run multiple accounts of most of the games in one device.
The best thing about the app is that it does not need any root access. The app’s UI is also so smooth and clean. You can use its functions so easily. I tried 4-5 apps and games in it and everything works flawlessly. It is also of a small size of 2MB only. So guys you can follow below procedures to run multiple accounts of almost every app or game on a single device using Parallel Space app.
Key Features of the Parallel Space app:
- It is the only app in Google Play which allows you to run multiple accounts simultaneously
- App Size is just 2MB
- Connect different friends with second Social-Networks account
- Play two accounts of Games at the same time and double up the fun!
- It supports 99%+ apps in Google Play Store
How to use Parallel Space App for Multi Account
- Now in the app you will see a “+” . Just Tap on it
- You will see the list of some of your installed apps and games which can be run in the Parallel Space app
- Tap on your favorite app or game whose second account you want to run
- The selected app or game will be added and you can now run it
- Enjoy running multiple accounts
Hope you guys will like this tutorial on how to use the parallel space app which will help you to run multiple accounts of any app or game in a single device. It doesn’t not even need root access. So you will definitely like it. Keep visiting for more updates.